Monday, September 2, 2013

Good morning...... It's the day before our flight and here I am at 5:00 a.m. wide awake.  This is rare.

I got up this morning singing "Our house, In the middle of the street, Our house.........." can't get it out of my head.

I have a list of things to get done today.  Will need to go to town to get a few last things at the store for our house guest/sitter, finish packing, show Jennifer around the house and make sure she knows where everything is and how it all works, print our e-tickets tonight, etc. etc.

OH, remember the missing Kindle??? Steve found it packed in his carry-on suitcase.  I haven't a clue how it got there.  That is a brand new case and I know I didn't put it in there.  Anyway, I spent last night trying to figure out how to use it since I hadn't seen it since I bought it.

I'd best get busy.  Next time I write we'll be in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment