Saturday, August 31, 2013

Why is it that when you are embarking on some important journey, new job..... whatever.... things start to go wrong?  We were in town the other day and all of a sudden the locks on the car don't work.  The key fob switch doesn't work, the switch on the inside that unlocks/locks all the doors doesn't work.  You have to manually open each and every door and only the driver's door has a place to unlock it with a key!

While Steve was in town trying to get that fixed, I opened the curtains in the bedroom and the front window is cracked from corner to corner! When did that happen ?? (Oh, and they can't fix the car until we get back from our trip.)

Now, I was organizing things in the bedroom to pack, went to get my NEW Kindle and I can't find it.  I have searched the entire house and it's gone.  I could have sworn it was sitting on my table by my chair...... NOT.

Heading into town this morning to get a manicure and pedicure.  I wonder what will happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment