Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Time to relax

I know I’m taking a long time in getting these out.  When we got back I had a lot going on that I had to get straightened out before I could think about writing this.  Thanks for your patience.


Sept. 5             Free Day, Chilled Out

Today we just needed to relax and try to get our inner time clocks coordinated with where we were.  It is a beautiful sunny day and we are enjoying the garden.  Our friend’s house is called a semi-detached, or what we would call a townhouse or duplex.  It is two story and they have added a conservatory on to the back (a glass enclosure or sunroom).  The house is about 14 feet wide and 28 feet long (not counting conservatory) 2.5 baths, 2 bedrooms and a small office upstairs.  It is a very nice house with a detached garage and is quite comfortable for two adults and very cozy with four. 

The front of the house




The Garden
 

The Conservatory


No comments:

Post a Comment